Dynamic HR expert needed for Western Washington County, OR company
- Company: Local manufacturing client serving the electrical utilities sector
- Contact: Express Employment Professionals
- Location: Forest Grove, OR
- Industry: Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Skill Level: Experienced
- Job Type: Full-time
- Base Pay: $45,000-$55,000 annually + competitive bonus structure
HR Generalist / Payroll Administrator
Express Employment Professionals in Hillsboro, OR has teamed up with a greater Western Washington County client to hire a dynamic individual to balance dual roles: HR Generalist & Payroll Administrator. This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a candidate with a minimum 2-5 years human resources experience.
Responsibilities may include:
• HR – benefits administration, staffing, FMLA/OFLA administration, employee relations, compensation analysis, workers compensation, OSHA compliance, and health & safety plan implementation
• Payroll – bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees, bonus and 401(k) tracking and administration
• Administrative projects as needed related to business operations
Pay commensurate with experience. Please submit salary history and expectations upon applying for position.
Contact Express Employment Professionals for immediate consideration:
OR email your resume to: email@example.com
We offer competitive wages, direct deposit, weekly pay, full medical (PPO), dental, vision, short and life term insurance options, holiday and vacation pay!
• Minimum 2-5 years HR related experience or combination of related education and experience
• Keen knowledge of Oregon & Federal employment laws, and OSHA compliance
• Ability to maintain high confidentiality
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, and accurate typing and data entry functions
• Willingness to wear multiple hats, and maintain a “make it happen” attitude
This position may require passing a criminal background check and drug screen.
Express Employment Professionals - Hillsboro, Oregon
Our Related Braggits
September 28, 2012