Five Fun Fall Activities in Ocean City, MD
A Fall Sunset in Ocean City
Whatever you're doing is more fun in Ocean City, Maryland - and that's still true in the fall! In order to help you combat the end-of-summer blues, we've compiled a list of five classic Ocean City activities that are still fun even in the chilly fall months.
5. Relax on the Beach - Ditch the bathing suit and grab some blankets and a cozy sweater instead! You can still enjoy a relaxing time on the beach in September and early October just by watching the waves and enjoying the view. Bring a book and some coffee or a friend or two and make a day of it! The early autumn is a great time to take advantage of sunny skies without the humid Maryland heat or getting a sunburn.
4. Mini-Golf - Take advantage of our many outdoor courses while the weather is still cool. When it gets too cold to stay outside, we have plenty of indoor courses to choose from as well! Top the day off with lunch at one of our many classic Ocean City restaurants.
3. Go Boating - Boating and fishing are a part of ocean living and can be enjoyed even through the fall months. Be sure to pack enough blankets, warm clothes, and food, and make a day of enjoying the scenic bay and ocean, and spend time with family and friends.
2. Enjoy Our 2.5 Mile Boardwalk and Pier - Bring the whole family down to the Ocean City Boardwalk. Want to go on some rides? Take your pick from the indoor kid's rides, to Trimpers Rides & Amusements and the famous Ocean City Pier. There are lots of rides from roller coasters and classic carnival rides to haunted houses, ferris wheels, and the OC Slingshot. Enjoy live music, grab a bite to eat, or shop for gifts, souveniers, and more at our many shops.
1. Have a Crab Feast - If you're from Maryland, you know that anytime of the year is the perfect time of the year for crabs! In fact, some of the biggest crabs can be caught in the late summer and early fall, and when perfectly steamed and topped with delicious Old Bay, you might even trick yourself into believing it's July! Be sure to pair it with some Natty Boh's and you've got yourself the perfect Ocean City meal.
Ocean City Fix
Our Related Braggits
September 06, 2012